2092 点
资产
1325 金币
注册时间
2010-3-2
发表于 2011-6-3 11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
FYI
0 I; E1 }9 p, q* ~" e$ z! ~& T& @; N
Fish license free! Take a friend fishing!
! t0 @% {5 a* R; H. T+ m" O7 UOntario Family Fishing (OFFW) events make it easy to try fishing in Ontario waters for the first time (or the first time in a long time). Twice a year, the government of Ontario designates several days during which Canadian residents can fish license-free in any water body where fishing is allowed.
+ n7 H3 ]' \# ~7 H: z5 i6 H1 U* e/ H3 O
2011 OFFW Dates:
4 s. M0 r  I/ AThis year, July 2-10, 2011 (12:01 a.m. Saturday to 11:59 p.m. Sunday) and February 19-21, 2011 (12:01 a.m. Saturday to 11:59 p.m. Monday) are designated as OFFW license-free fishing days. During all other periods, most Canadian residents between the ages of 18 and 64 years must purchase an OUTDOORS card and a fishing license to legally fish in Ontario.
, h* }/ Z! L5 G/ R9 s* J* B! F
) _( F) I6 s' C) Z# W8 p# ~* @OFFW participants fish under the Conservation fishing license limits which are set out in the current Ontario Recreational Fishing Regulations Summary. With the exception of the licensing requirement, Ontario fishing regulations, fees and limits continue to apply during OFFW days. Copies of the regulations are posted on the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources website, and are available in print at ServiceOntario centres and other fishing license issuers, and a variety of other outlets.
; S) a+ L4 f. D) a9 ~6 J5 E+ VOFFW events such as festivals, clinics, derbies and workshops are hosted across the province. To find an event happening near you, visit the OFFW events page, call the OFFW organizer at 705-748-6324, or contact your local tourism information centre.
0 B/ U! M; W1 k" R) `9 ~: ~0 Y  y: E( O! Z! X
Anglers, you can help shape the future of fishing in Ontario! Please tell your non-angling friends and family about OFFW opportunities, invite someone new to go fishing with you, and consider hosting an OFFW event in your community.
* G$ v, S$ _7 q, o: n! D( q# o1 Q  F, ?/ ]; d
Always fish with care and concern for our precious natural resources.

评分

参与人数 1威望 +2 资产 +8 收起 理由
londonchinese + 2 + 8 热心人

查看全部评分

Feel free to contact us by email: hankecen@gmail.com
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-10-6 10:19